FAQ: My mask doesn’t fit - what should I do?
If it’s too loose and leaves gaps between the mask and your skin, try this:
- Fold it in half lengthwise
- Tie a knot in each elastic band, down to the edge of the mask
- Unfold each side one at a time
- Flip the inside of the mask next to the knot inside, and allow the two corners to overlap
- Loop elastic bands over your ears
- Form-fit adjustable top edge to your nose
- Pull the bottom of the mask down below your chin
If it’s too tight:
- Try stretching the elastic band a few times before trying it on again
- Wrap each elastic band around a surface that stretches it, such as a wide jar lid. Leave it for 10-20 minutes, and try again. Try wrapping it around a surface again if it’s still too tight.